At AINS, we are shaping the future of work with big ideas that challenge conventional thinking and a new approach to solving complex business challenges. Through our low code, adaptive case management software, we enable organizations to bring new solutions to market quickly, digitize customer engagement and automate unique business processes across diverse lines of business. All right here in the Washington, DC area.
- Write and run test scripts for all of our COTS software releases
- Coordinate with team lead to ensure all environments are stood up properly with the latest configurations
- Coordinate with team lead to ensure latest fixes are deployed on all environments per our installation processes
- Experience with Windows Workstation and Server
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience writing and running test scripts
- Experience working with Microsoft Test Manager
- Knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server Databases
- Knowledge of IIS setups/configurations
- Great Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in an international team
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience testing in an agile development environment
- Attention to detail and provide through documentation of all test cases
- Ability to work under high pressure situations
- A motivated person that wants to keep up with the latest technology in DB, Server, .net, etc. in order to ensure our product is tested in these areas before a customer wants to implement them with our product.
- Automated QA software experience – both running as well as creating scripts
- Knowledge of the Ranorex product
- Some knowledge of FOIA.