AINS (www.ains.com) is a technology firm specializing in software products and technology services. Due to continued growth, AINS seeks a Systems Administrator at our corporate headquarters in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Supporting AINS headquarters users for both hardware and software issues.
- Supporting Ains remote office users for both hardware and software issues
- Administration and maintenance of Active directory servers (2012.2016), Microsoft exchange servers, SharePoint server and SQL servers(SQL 2008 R2, SQL 2014)
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Troubleshoot LAN related issues
- Configuring and installing new laptops for users and managing printers and print servers.
- Creating new rules and monitoring Ains firewall
- Symantec backup Software
- Veeam Backup
- VMWARE 5.5 and above
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
- Self-starter that requires minimal supervision and can provide oversight for any assigned projects
- Thorough knowledge of good server and system administration techniques
- Administration and maintenance of Windows active directory
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2007
- Knowledge of Exchange 2013/2016
- Working knowledge of SQL-Server, SharePoint server and IIS server
- Experience in Windows operating systems such as Windows 2008, 2012,2016, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Knowledge about Firewalls (WatchGuard, SonicWALL) preferred.
- Ready to work on weekends and after hours
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- *MCSA / MCSE certified preferred
- 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Windows Administration, with 3+ years in a Windows 2008/2012
- 3+ years’ experience operating Windows 2007 Exchange Infrastructure
- 2+ years’ experience of VMWARE
- US citizen is must
- Secret clearance is preferred