Front-end Web Developer / Designer (Mid-Level)
Exciting opportunity for a self-starter, web developer with UI/UX design skills. The ideal candidate possesses 3-5 years of professional experience. This is a full time position on an Agile SDLC project. The web developer will work on a multi-disciplined technical team supporting multiple IT applications for a Federal Customer. Work is onsite at EEOC in Washington, DC. Metro accessible.
- Designs user interfaces and works with other developers to develop user interfaces/web screens.
- Builds sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, and documentation that articulate site and application structure and organization.
- Captures web-based system requirements including customer experience, and operational and usability requirements.
- Define, design, and execute usability testing and capture results to incorporate feedback into site design.
- Communicates the application design and structure to the business and engineering teams, and helps to build the application front-end.
- Ensures ease of navigation and simplicity of design.
- 3+ years of professional experience
- 2 years of experience working with AngularJS, Node JS, ReactJS and ExpressJS, (nice to have).
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Familiarity with Responsive web design & CSS frameworks . (nice to have)
- Agile development & fast prototyping experience
- - Bachelor's Degree in a design-related field (e.g. HCI, interaction or graphic design) or equivalent;
About AINS, Inc.
AINS, Inc. has been in business since 1988 and provides over 380 Federal agencies with IT products and services. The company is located in Gaithersburg, MD. Please visit the AINS Corporate website at http://www.ains.com
for more details. AINS offers:
- Career growth
- Competitive salaries & incentives
- Good benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance
- Education cost reimbursement
- AINS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.