Senior .NET Software Developer – Gaithersburg, MD
At AINS we develop a family of COTS products for advanced dynamic case management. Our eCase
case management framework is a robust platform for implementing multiple coexisting adaptive case management (ACM) solutions with a single commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solution. eCase utilizes proven core functionalities to deliver backbone case management and business process management elements such as workflow, document and case materials management, search, tracking/reporting and auditing.
Senior .NET Software Developer technical skills:
Skills & Experience Requirements
- At least 5 years of software development experience
- 5 years experience with C# development
- 5 years experience with ASP.NET/HTML/CSS development
- DDL & DML
- WCF Web Services
- Microsoft SQL Server and Stored Procedures
- Agile software development methodology
If you are a talented, entrepreneurial candidate with an interest in driving growth, then we want to talk with you.
- ASP.NET/HTML/CSS Development: 5 years
- C# Development: 5 years
- Software Development: 5 years