Google (G Suite) Administrator (SME)
AINS has an exciting opportunity for mid-level to senior software or systems engineer with several years of hands on Google G Suite Integration, Administration experience. The scope of work includes: Configuring G Suite applications for enterprise-wide implementation of services such as Google Drive or Drive File Stream, Form Approvals, and review and implementation of new G Suite features across a Federal Agency.
The ideal candidate will possess strong technical and interpersonal skills and be a US Citizen with an Active or Interim secret clearance. The primary work location is at L'enfant Plaza, Washington DC with teleworking planned. Candidates must have the ability and interest to work on a range of different types of projects and business processes.
We are open to a salaried or sub-contractor partnership
Skills and Experience
Additional Skills and Experience
- Professional G Suite application administration or G Suite development experience.
- Google Admin SDK or GAM (Google command line tool for administration)
- Google API programming experience using any of programming languages like Java, .Net, Python or PHP
- Google updates, best-practices, and new features; conducting tests of new features and submitting change requests for deployment
- Contribute to detailed design and architectural discussions as well as customer requirements sessions to support the implementation of G Suite applications.
- Actively involved in the deployment, configuration and testing of G Suite applications and new features.
- Work independently and collaboratively on multi-disciplined project team supporting an Agile development methodology.
- Interact with a multi-disciplined team to clarify analyze, assess requirements-
- Help recommend strategic architectural and technical directions to our clients
- Migration from network storage to Google Drive and/or Drive File Steam
- Java/J2EE/.Net Web applications
- Web Services/REST API Services
- Excellent analytical and assessment skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work well in a team.
- Exposure to Agile approaches to software development.
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university
- US Citizenship with an Active or Interim Secret clearance required