Technical Project Manager
AINS is seeking an accomplished, Technical Project Manager with 7+ years of IT professional experience to lead and manage multiple SDLC project teams to successfully implement COTS and customized web applications for the Federal Government. The candidate is required to have good communication skill to work with customer and internal project team including developers to facilitate the timeline and understand technical aspects of multiple implementations. Previous development experience will be a plus.
Required Skills and Experience
- Provide leadership and technical management oversight on multiple Agile Software development projects.
- Collaborate with government project managers to assist in tracking and communicating status of multiple projects across contractor teams.
- Perform for resource allocation and optimization of development tasks across all project tasks.
- Ensure all contractual technical work products and deliverables are completed on-time, and that risks and issues are identified, communicated, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Overall responsibility of customer management, setting clear expectations, and developing strong relationships with customers and project stakeholders.
- Lead project planning for technical activities and ensure customer acceptance.
- Mentor AINS developers and do the task allocations based on projects.
- 7+ years of leadership experience successfully managing IT projects with a focus on COTS application deployment, implementation, operations, and maintenance.
- Strong customer management and leadership skills
- Extensive hands on experience tracking and managing project resources, tasks, milestones and deliverables.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to lead high-functioning teams
US Citizen with the ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor of Science degree (Computer Science preferred)