Software Developer (mid level - secret clearance)
AINS has an exciting opportunity for a junior to mid-level software Developer with hands on development experience and abilities to support software development activities in an Agile software development lifecycle.
The scope of work includes: design, develop, and unit test system functionality, regression testing, user acceptance testing, system integration, production deployment, and support of on-going operations and maintenance activities.
Primary activities will be around the development of software supporting a large portfolio of applications leveraging a wide-variety of platforms and technologies.
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills and be a US Citizen with an active or interim secret clearance. The primary work location is at L’Enfant Plaza Washington DC or optionally Gaithersburg, Md.
Candidates must have the ability and interest to work on a range of different types of projects and business processes.
Position requirements include:
Solutions You’ll be Supporting
- 3+ years of professional experience developing solutions using languages such as Java, C#, NodeJS, etc.
- Work independently and collaboratively on multi-disciplined project team supporting an Agile development methodology.
- Able to learn and adapt to new technology platforms to provide business solutions.
- Contribute to detailed design and architectural discussions as well as customer requirements sessions to support the implementation of digital signature applications.
- Design and develop clear and maintainable code.
- Complete assigned development tasks on time.
- Interact with a multi-disciplined team to clarify analyze, assess requirements
- Actively support development of web applications.
- Hands on experience using object-oriented programming languages and concepts (1+ years).
- Experience working with Virtual Machine(VM) configurations in Windows or Linux.
- Experience using SQL and databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and MS SQL Server.
- Experience implementing and using Restful Web Services.
- Excellent analytical and assessment skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work well in a team.
- Willingness to provide end user support for escalated issues.
- Java or C# development for web applications and services
- Implementation of digital signature solutions utilizing DocuSign
- Solutions using Azure App Services
- Services-based development using Software AG's WebMethods
- Development leveraging DevOps Tools, such as Ansible, Azure DevOps, Git, and Jenkins
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university (Computer Science or Related preferred).
- US citizenship with an active or interim secret clearance