Azure DevOps Engineer
Seeking a highly motivated and accomplished Azure DevOps Engineer
to provide cloud technical leadership on complex-built applications in highly collaborative fast-paced environment in multiple SDLC projects. In this role, he or she will take the ownership of Azure cloud containerization, CI/CD pipeline configurations, security and monitoring of applications within our US Federal Government client. He or she will coordinate between the development team and management with the expectation of being a well-versed hands on these technologies.
Relevant Technical Skills and Environment
- Manage fully automated CI/CD pipeline preferably on Azure Pipeline.
- Containerization and management of applications using Docker & Kubernetes
- Hands-on expertise deploying cloud native applications & migrating existing applications to the commercial cloud, preferably Azure.
- Write and utilize PowerShell and Azure CLI scripts to automate workloads.
- Maintain architect and configure Virtual Networks into Azure.
- 1-2 years of experience with Azure environment in a DevOps capacity.
- Experience with container tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines, automation scripts in Azure cloud.
- Experience in implementing Infrastructure as Code.
- Experience in security and monitoring in Azure cloud.
- Knowledge of service mesh technologies such as Istio, Consul, Nginx to integrate micro services and deployment in Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Remains updated on best practices (12-factor app) and industry-standard design patterns for loosely coupled applications.
Nice to have
- Bachelor of Science degree (Computer Science, Math or Engineering)
- Microsoft Azure Solution Architect certification
- Lawful established working in US