AINS has an exciting and challenging position for a webMethods Developer to provide administration on a large IT project that supports more than 50 COTS, customized software and services at a Federal Government client in Washington, DC (L'Enfant Plaza Metro Station). The successful candidate will join a team of over 50+ personnel on a program supporting the operations and maintenance of software applications, databases and system tools.
Duties, Roles and Responsibilities
Required Skills and Experience
- Design, plan, and develop integration solutions based on project requirements.
- Maintain and monitor the webMethods environments and execute webMethods services according to the business applications that it supports.
- Provide 24x7 operational support including any scheduled/planned weekend maintenance.
- Provide technical support in securing the communication with webMethods such as generating certificates (new or expired) and applying them to the Integration Server's keystore and truststore.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems related to the webMethods infrastructure.
- Installing, upgrading, applying core fixes/patches of the webMethods Product Suites.
- Maintain technical and design documentation that supports the webMethods environments.
- Overall profession IT experience of 6 years
- Minimum 4 years of experience with the Software AG webMethods Products (Integration Server, Broker, Universal Messaging, My webMethods Server (MWS), Terracotta, Clustering, Designer, JDBC Adapter, Enterprise Gateway) from webMEthods 9.6 to 10.x or higher.
- Proficient at reading webMethods flow services and to be able to identify and fix bugs/enhancements with the existing integration platform.
- Knowledge of the MOMAPI Adapter (Momentum Application Program Interface) which implements with the Financial System.
- Experience in software development life cycle (SDLC) implementations
- Experience with the utilization of SOAP, REST, JSON web services, development of custom java services, and database implementation with the JDBC Adapter.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal/team skills.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university (Computer Science or Math preferred)
About AINS, Inc.
- US Citizen Required - Active or Interim Secret Clearance preferred
Digital transformation is reinventing businesses of every size and industry. Demand for rapid app development has never been higher.
At AINS, we are shaping the future of work with big ideas that challenge conventional thinking and a new approach to solving complex business challenges. Through our low code, adaptive case management software, we enable organizations to bring new solutions to market quickly, digitize customer engagement and automate unique business processes across diverse lines of business.
If you are a talented, entrepreneurial candidate with an interest in driving growth, then we want to talk with you.
AINS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.