Senior Angular Developer
Exciting opportunity for a self-starter, web developer with 3-5 years of Angular Designer / Developer experience Angular 2.x+ and 5 years of recent experience in front-end software development. The web developer will work on a multi-disciplined technical team supporting multiple IT applications for a Federal Customer.
The candidate shall support the integration of application modules and components into planned system releases. The new team member will follow release management processes for the transition from development to testing and to production release of systems and/or system changes. The candidate shall follow releases in an agile environment for application deployment faster and more frequently.
Work is onsite in Washington, DC 20507. Metro accessible.
The candidate will create mobile user interface designs, build applications, and conduct unit testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications; follow OIT’s release life cycle. The development methodology may depend upon the complexity and/or the urgency of the application or task.
- Experience must include architectural design and development.
- Develop new applications, components, or modules to meet functionality requirements
- Design user application interface, business rules, system menus, user reports
- Implement security requirements to ensure a secure application environment and follow application accessibility and Section 508 standards
- Builds sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, and documentation that articulate site and application structure and organization.
- Captures web-based system requirements including customer experience, and operational and usability requirements.
- Ensures ease of navigation and simplicity of design.
- Knowledge of SPA, Karma, Jasmin test framework, React, Vue.js, Html5, bootstrap, node.js and jQuery are a plus
- 5+ years of professional experience as an Angular Developer
- Experience with Node JS, ReactJS and ExpressJS
- Overall 5 years’ experience in SDLC.